BSNL CDR Billing System
In order to serve you better, BSNL is introducing New System in the field of customer services, billing and web self care from January 2010 onwards. The system is called CDR based Customer Care and Convergent billing system, in short CDR based Customer Care system. The billing system so far being used is SSA centric where as the new system is Zonal one covering Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Gujrat and Chattisgarh states.
The system will be able to offer you various tariff plans which you might be enjoying in mobile services. The new tariff plans will be announced shortly.
As the system caters to complete Zone, certain changes are required in the procedures currently deployed. These changes will be done internally without causing any inconvenience to you. In this process we would like to share with you the changes that are likely to be implemented.
1. The billing is on rating the individual call detail records rather than on Opening Meter Reading (OMR) and Closing Meter Reading (CMR). The OMR and CMRs will not be printed in the bill now onwards.
2. The name of the Tariff Plan and Broadband Plan will be changed. But the tariff will remain same.
3. The number of free calls will now be offered as equivalent free usage amount in terms of Rupees.
4. Broadband plan charges will now be effective from the date of order instead of 1st of next month.
5. I ) The bi-monthly bill covering December 2009 and January 2010 which is due in February 2010 is being issued in two bills i.e. one for the period of 1/12/2009 to 31/12/2009 based on OMR and CMR and is being issued in the first week of January 2010 under the existing CSMS system. The second bill for the period of 01/01/2010 to 31/01/2010 based on individual call detailsrecords (usages) will be issued in the first week of February 2010 under the new CDR system.
II ) The next monthly bill covering January 2010 month will be issued in the first week of February 2010 based on individual call details records (usages) under the new CDR system.
III ) The next bi-monthly bill covering January 2010 and February 2010 months will be issued in the first week of March 2010 based on individual call details records (usages) under the new CDR system.
6. If you are a customer who pays bill through Electronic Clearing Service (ECS) then you may have to change the mandate furnished to your bank with the new customer account number allotted to you through the bill issued under the new CDR system.
7. Your existing Consumer No. will be changed as Customer ID. In addition to that Billing Account No. will be allotted to you to maintain your Billing/Payment/Commercial transactions.
8. So far you are paying the dues against Bill, i.e., Bill-wise accounting was being followed. In the new system, payments made by you will be accounted against your Billing account. Any unpaid dues of a bill will be shown as Opening Balance in the Next Bill and will be added in the dues payable.
To register at BSNL’s Newly launched SAP Based Broadband and Land-line Usage Selfcare
Step 1: Login at selfcare websites as per your district and zone
Customers Selfcare website for North Zone:
Customers Selfcare website for South Zone:
Customers Selfcare website for East Zone:
Customers Selfcare website for West Zone:
Step 2: Register yourself as existing BSNL Customer which required Customer ID which is mentioned on last bill, if your Bill is generated in BSNL’s CDR System. Those who do not have customer ID have to get it from nearest Customer care Center of BSNL anywhere in India or call at BSNL Customer care center no 1500 to get it.
Step 3: Fill the form using customer id and submit it.
Step 4: You will get userid and password from BSNL Customer care who will provide password after verification of your credentials.
Step 5: Now enjoy the all facilities on your tips at selfcare websites such as:
1) Broadband Usage detail
2) Landline Usage detail including current months unbilled details
3) Change your Broadband plan from selfcare website
4) Pay your bill from here and enjoy 1% discount on monthly bills.
5) Many more…. enjoy the power of Convergent Billing based CDR System of BSNL, India